Wednesday 8 June 2011

Listening exercise for different dialects

Different Swedish dialect for your listening practice. You will be amazed how different Swedish can sound for  untrained ears. It does have the script with it as well which will help in your listening exercise, translate the script with Google translator in your language of convenience before you start listening.

Link to the listening exercise page. 

So my exercise for this weekend is to listen to different accents and by hopefully by the end of it, my listening is slightly more improved. My main aim is to hear accents from around Stockholm and Uppsala i.e. Uppland area.

Once I have completed the exercise, I will add a small post on my progress.

Happy learning and listening.
Sree

Source is post is courtesy to information found on: The Swedish Teacher from the facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment